Fire Lighting / Suppression
Forest Air Helicopters can provide; fire spotting, suppression, incendiary dropping, GIS mapping, weather recording, aerial logistics and search and rescue.
Fire management and control equipment available:
- SEI Bambi Max Bucket with PowerFill, equipped with a split drop system and a capacity up to 1300L.
- Waterhog fire buckets with a capacity of 520L and split drop capability.
- Foam injection for a more efficient use of water. Buoy Wall, (Collar Tank), available on request for remote operations.
- Approved Government agency communication systems.
- Remote refuelling on request (FAH helicopters only).
- Hot refuelling trained and certified ground support personnel to maximise time and cost effectiveness in the remotest locations.
- Air Attack.
- Fire Mapping.
- SEI Red Dragon Incendiary machine.
- New technology. Real time weather recording. Data transmission capability sent to your selected location. Data includes; wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, GPS location, altitude and time.